Every day we provide best-in-class management consulting and strategic staffing services to our clients in the areas of:
- Staffing Assessment
- On-site Project Staffing
- Contingency Staffing
- Talent Acquisition Consulting
- Contact a particular individual or list of individuals from competitors or related businesses
- Target a particular competitor or group of competitors of choice
- Develop organizational charts of competitors or related businesses-this can be done for specific functional departments or across entire organizations
- Perform Diversity Recruitment and Selection in compliance with the EEOC guideline definitions
- Fundamental purpose of the services you provide
- Key activities this role performs in this process
- Tools or forms used to perform this role
- Groups outside of your area requiring communication
- Metrics for the service or process you provide
- Require existing dependencies to initiate particular steps
- Information obtained before engagement and the systems, forms and aids used to perform
- Require external or customer contact
- Recognizing a newly created or a replacement position
- Any budgetary or fiscal responsibilities
- Approximate length of training needed?
- Keys to success in this position
- Defining success
We are truly Strategic Staffing Partners. We do more than merely fill positions. We serve in a true consulting capacity, helping your organization build a world-class recruiting organization. Once those objectives have been met we help your organization through the transition from dependency on a third party vendor to total independence.
We provide our clients a winning edge in today’s spirited talent market.”
Our management consultants are experienced, trained staffing professionals. Each of our consultants has the necessary seasoning and experience to help you through these difficult and competitive times. We become an integral part of our client’s business success.
Take advantage of our research methods, tools, and experiences!
For instance, you can have us…
Business Unit Interview
Our consultants become actively engaged in your day to day operations. Before any recruiting activity is undertaken, each consultant works one to one with each client to identify the following:
Competent Customer Service
In addition to our customer centric focus, Case Interactive is fully versed in federal employment compliance procedures and has undergone extensive training with respect to EEO and OFCCP guidelines, with expertise in various Applicant Tracking Systems and other HR related software applications. We track and monitor applicant flow and provide data driven metrics upon request.
Next: Practice Areas