Our team has more than 15 years of experience in flexible engineering resource management. We understand the complexities of engineering projects, and we know how to accurately evaluate the skill and experience of the people we place.
- We focus exclusively on engineering.
- We deliver candidates that not only match the demands of the job and corporate culture, but can do so in a timely manner.
- We are prompt, courteous, and thorough in our communication.
- We work for you. It may sound obvious, but we’re not successful unless you’re successful.
- The most successful engineers are always anticipating change, our team is actively networking/recruiting with the top engineers before they are actively searching for a new role.
- We focus on keeping a fresh network of engineers by recruiting from top engineering schools , including MIT, Stanford University, Georgia Institute of Technology, California Institute of Technology, University of Illinois, Carnegie Mellon, University of Michigan, Duke, University of Texas, Cornell University.
Engineering Areas of Expertise
DESIGN, MICROWAVE, TEST, TECHNICIANS, INTERCONNECT, RFID HARDWARE, ANALOG, DIGITAL, FPGA, ALTERA, PCB, DSP, TWO-WAY RADIO, FIELD, PRODUCT MANAGERS, SALES ENGINEERS, SALES MANAGEMENT, ACCOUNT EXECUTIVES
DESIGN ENGINEERS, DRAFTERS, TECHNICAL WRITERS, INDUSTRIAL, ELECTRO-MECHANICAL, FINITE ELEMENT ANALYSTS, VERIFICATION, OPTICAL-MECHANICAL INTEGRATION
MSEE/BSEE, POWER SUPPLY, SIGNAL, INSTRUMENTATION,PROCESSING, DESIGNERS, DRAFTERS, LED, TECHNICANS , CIRCUITRY, HIGH SPEED, CONTROLLERS AVIONICS, MIL-STD, DOORS,
ENGINEERS, PROCESS, TECHNICIANS, QUALITY, INSPECTORS, FACILITIES MANAGEMENT
LASERS, CATV, OPTICAL, SOLAR PHOTOVOLTAICS, TERRESTRIAL SOLAR, VIDEO TRANSPORT, OPTICAL DEVICES, HARDWARE, VHDL, ASIC, TRANSCEIVERS
OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT, MANAGEMENT SCIENCE, OPERATIONS RESEARCH, SYSTEMS ENGINEERING, LEAN, Six Sigma
SCAR, CAPA, Supplier Quality, ISO, Compliance